Drawing Academy Sales and Refund Policy
By enrolling in the Drawing Academy course you agree to comply with our Sales and Refunds Policy.
1. Products Sales
1.1 Drawing Academy (“we”, “us” or “our”) offers personal one-to-one tutoring and support from the Academy tutors via email as well as digital intangible products, including drawing video lessons and bonuses that are delivered online through our website DrawingAcademy.com.
1.2 Access to the Drawing Academy course tutoring and products is provided in form of a lifetime membership. The Terms refers to a lifetime of the products.
1.3 The Drawing Academy membership can be purchased for a one-time payment or the fee can be spread over three monthly installments.
1.4 When purchasing a Drawing Academy membership for a one-time payment, a user receives a lifetime access to personal support from Academy tutors and all video lessons and bonuses. A one-time fee is discounted comparing to the total cost of three installments.
1.5 Purchasing the membership in three installments:
– The cost of the course is divided into three installments.
– The first payment is taken when an user enrolls in the drawing course. User receives first month video lessons and bonuses.
– Second installment is charged automatically after one month from sign up. Upon payment user’s account is upgraded to second month content; new video lessons and bonuses are delivered to a user.
– The third installment is charged automatically prior to membership upgrade to the third month accordingly. Upon a payment, remaining video lessons and bonuses are delivered to a user.
– After the third payment there are no more payments will be due. User will continue having full access to all video lessons and bonus books for a lifetime.
– A user cannot have a payment holiday after starting the monthly membership subscription. The second and third fee installments will be charged in second and third month accordingly until the complete course cost is fully paid.
2. Products Delivery
2.1 The Drawing Academy video lessons and bonuses are digital intangible products and as such delivered in digital format only. There are no DVDs, physical books or other tangible products deliverables.
2.2 All Drawing Academy products are available 24/7/365 days a year excluding short periods of necessary technical maintenance and product upgrades.
2.3 The Academy video lessons are streamed online and can be watched online only.
2.4 Downloading of the Drawing Academy video lessons to ones computer or other device is strictly prohibited. This policy protects our copyrighted products distribution. Any violation of this policy will be prosecuted in accordance with international laws.
2.5 The Drawing Academy bonus books are available in PDF and/or HTML format and can be read online or downloaded to ones computer or other device.
2.6 The products delivery in a case of three installments:
– The first month products are deemed delivered upon a user signs up to the Academy course and receives an access to the membership dashboard, which contains links to all first-month video lessons and bonuses.
– The second month products are deemed delivered upon user’s account is being upgraded to second month. The upgrade is happening automatically one month after the membership signup.
– The third month products are deemed delivered upon user’s account is being upgraded to the third month. The upgrade is happening automatically one month after the previous upgrade.
2.7 The products delivery in a case of the one-time membership payment:
– All Drawing Academy course products are deemed to be delivered upon a user signs up to the course and receives an access to the membership dashboard, which contains links to all video lessons and bonuses featured in the course.
2.8 The delivery of products is deemed complete regardless whether a user consumed the products he or she has access to. The term “consumption” here means watching any of video lessons or reading any of bonus books.
2.9 A user will have an access to purchased products for a lifetime of these products.
3. Membership Cancellations
3.1 The Drawing Academy offers a free demo account that you can subscribe to before purchasing the Academy course. The free video lessons are good taster of what to expect from the course. Please use this opportunity to decide whether you want to spend money with us.
3.2 If you subscribed to the monthly membership and changed your mind, you can cancel your Drawing Academy upgrades at any time. You can request to cancel your subscription by contacting the Drawing Academy customer support team.
3.3 In a case of monthly membership cancellation, your future fee payments will be cancelled, no more payments will be due, and no more upgrades will happen to your account, i.e. no new products will be added to your dashboard in the future.
3.4 After the cancellation you will continue having a lifetime access to all products you have paid for. The term “lifetime” refers to the lifespan of the product.
4.1 You can receive a full refund if you made a payment, but changed your mind before creating a Drawing Academy account and accessing video lessons and bonuses.
4.2 There are no refunds once you received the Drawing Academy membership.
4.3 Should you make a duplicate purchase by mistake, (i.e. two memberships instead of one) your second membership will be refunded.
5. Re-enrolling to the Drawing Academy course
5.1 You can re-enroll to the Drawing Academy course in the future after the membership cancellation. If you want to re-subscribe, please contact the Drawing Academy customer support team, we will be happy to help.
5.2 Please note, by a time you decide to re-enroll, the course price might be higher than fees you had paid previously.