Drawing Academy Sales and Refund Policy
By signing to the Drawing Academy course you agree to comply with our Sales and Refunds Policy.
1. Products Sales
1.1 The Drawing Academy offers digital intangible products, including video lessons on ‘How to Draw’ topics and e-books on fine art.
1.2 The digital products are packed into the Drawing Academy 3-month course. Every of three months contains a pre-setup number of video lessons and bonus books. Access to the course products is provided in form of the Drawing Academy membership.
1.3 The course membership subscription is available on a monthly basis or can be purchased for one-time payment.
1.4 Purchasing the membership subscription on a monthly basis:
– The cost of the course is divided into three instalments.
– The first payment is taken at the time of user signs up to the course. User receives first month video lessons and bonuses.
– Second instalment is charged automatically after one month from sign up. Upon payment user’s account is upgraded to second month content; new video lessons and bonuses are delivered to a user.
– The third instalment is charged automatically prior to membership upgrade to the third month accordingly. Upon a payment, remaining video lessons and bonuses are delivered to a user.
– After the third month user’s membership becomes free of charge. No more payments will be due. User will continue having full access to all video lessons and bonus books for a lifetime of the products.
– A user cannot have a payment holiday after starting the monthly membership subscription. The second and third fee instalments will be charged in second and third month accordingly until the complete course cost is fully paid.
1.5 Purchasing the membership subscription for a one-time payment:
– The price of the course includes the complete package of video lessons and bonuses; it is discounted comparing to the cost of the course provided on a monthly basis.
– One-time payment is required for user to receive an access to the course.
– All video lessons and bonus books contained in the course are delivered after a payment.
– User’s membership becomes free of charge thereafter. User will continue having full access to all video lessons and bonus books for a lifetime of the products.
1.6 Separate video lessons can be purchased individually:
– By purchasing a separate video lesson(s) user receives an access to a specific video(s) only. This does not include any bonuses or access to any other products.
– User will have an access to the purchased video lesson(s) for a lifetime of the product.
– Purchasing an individual product does not entitle a user to be enrolled to the course, nor receive any benefits offered exclusively to the course members.
1.7 The Drawing Academy products are sold via 2Checkout, our authorized reseller.
1.8 The 2Checkout payment processor supports the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners, JCB, PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo, Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo, and PayPal.
1.9 When purchasing the Drawing Academy products, your credit card statement will display the following line: 2CO Drawing Academy Course.
2. Products Delivery
2.1 The Drawing Academy video lessons and bonuses are digital intangible products and as such delivered in digital format only. There are no DVDs, physical books or other tangible products deliverables.
2.2 All Drawing Academy products are available 24/7/365 days a year excluding short periods of necessary technical maintenance and product upgrades.
2.3 The Academy video lessons are streamed online and can be watched online only.
2.4 Downloading of the Drawing Academy video lessons to ones computer or other device is strictly prohibited. This policy protects our copyrighted products distribution. Any violation of this policy will be prosecuted in accordance with international laws.
2.5 The Drawing Academy bonus books are available in PDF and/or HTML format and can be read online or downloaded to ones computer or other device.
2.6 The products delivery in a case of the monthly membership subscription:
– The first month products are deemed delivered upon a user signs up to the Academy course and receives an access to the membership dashboard, which contains links to all first-month video lessons and bonuses.
– The second month products are deemed delivered upon user’s account is being upgraded to second month. The upgrade is happening automatically one month after the membership signup.
– The third month products are deemed delivered upon user’s account is being upgraded to the third month. The upgrade is happening automatically one month after the previous upgrade.
2.7 The products delivery in a case of the one-time membership payment:
– All Drawing Academy course products are deemed to be delivered upon a user signs up to the course and receives an access to the membership dashboard, which contains links to all video lessons and bonuses featured in the course.
2.8 The delivery of products is deemed complete regardless whether a user consumed the products he or she has access to. The term “consumption” here means watching any of video lessons or reading any of bonus books.
2.9 A user will have an access to purchased products for a lifetime of these products.
3. Membership Cancellations and Refunds
3.1 If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, send us an email within 120 days from the purchase date and we will review your case.
3.2 The Drawing Academy offers a free demo account that you can subscribe to before purchasing the Academy course. The free video lessons are good taster of what to expect from the course. Please use this opportunity to decide whether you want to spend money with us.
3.3 If you subscribed to the monthly membership and changed your mind, you can cancel your Drawing Academy upgrades at any time. You can request to cancel your subscription by contacting the Drawing Academy customer support team.
3.4 In a case of monthly membership cancellation, your future fee payments will be cancelled, no more payments will be due, and no more upgrades will happen to your account, i.e. no new products will be added to your dashboard in the future.
3.5 After the cancellation you will continue having a lifetime access to all products you have paid for. The term “lifetime” refers to the lifespan of the product.
3.6 A cancellation of the membership does not provide an automatic refund for previously purchased products.
3.7 We do not issue refunds for products that have been already delivered. Please refer to the Product Delivery section of our Sales and Refund Policy for clarification of the “delivery” terms.
3.8 You can receive a full refund for products you have paid for but that have been not delivered. Please contact our Customer Support team in such case.
4. Re-enrolling to the Drawing Academy course
4.1 You can re-enroll to the Drawing Academy course in the future after the membership cancellation. If you want to re-subscribe, please contact the Drawing Academy customer support team, we will be happy to help.
4.2 Please note, by a time you decide to re-enroll, the course price might be higher than fees you had paid previously.