How it Works:
Every three months we award 3 winners with full Drawing Academy memberships. You can check previous Art Competition Winners here.
This time, the winner may be you!
Winners are awarded on:
28 February, 31 May, 31 August and 30 November
How to Win:
1. Submit your artwork and story below on this page. Your entry will be reviewed and published online.
2. This competition is democratic – in nominating winners, we consider how many other people visited your page and voted for you.
3. Winners will be announced on this website and via email.
By submitting your entry into this Competition you agree:
- Your artwork must be relevant to the Drawing Academy Vision, Purpose and Mission.
- You can only post your own artwork. Do not infringe on anyone else’s copyrights.
- Your artwork submission will be moderated by the Academy Team. Inadequate entries might be discarded without critique or explanation.
- You will be notified if and when your post goes live.
- Your success depends on your friend’s support. Simply share your page with everyone you know – relatives, friends, followers and invite them to visit your page and vote for you by clicking social networks buttons on your page. Every social share counts as one vote. The total number of votes is updated daily and displayed on your page.
- At the end of every three-month period, Academy tutors will nominate 3 (three) winners from those who collected the largest number of votes.
- Winners will be announced on the Drawing Academy website and via email.
Before you enter the Competition
Get Your Free Video Lessons!
If you wonder what the Drawing Academy online course is about, you can watch Free How to Draw video lessons: