Win the Drawing Academy course!
(Worth $291 USD)
To see what this Art Competition is about, watch this video:
How it works:
- The Drawing Academy Art Competition runs every three months.
- This competition is democratic and winners are voted for by public.
- One winner is awarded at the end of each competition round on 31 May, 31 August, 30 November, and 28 February every year.
- Winners are announced on this page and notified via email.
How to Win:
- To enter this competition, submit your artwork and story below.
- When your story and artwork are published, you will get an email with your page link.
- Share your competition page to attract visitors who will vote for you.
- Should you win, we will notify you by email and send you the prize.
Drawing Academy Art Competition FAQ:
Is it a juried competition?
This competition is democratic. Any jury, however “unbiased,” would have to make their decision based on the participant’s entry. This, by definition, would make such a decision biased. We don’t want to play favorites and therefore let public decide who wins.
Is there any other way to nominate winners?
Yes, to run a raffle. We don’t want to do that because the process would not be transparent nor fair. If you know any better ways, let us know.
How to get votes?
Social likes and shares on your page counts as votes. Ask your friends and followers to visit your competition page and click the social network buttons.
I do not have many friends; how do I get votes?
If you really want to win, you will find the way. For example, make a short video introducing yourself, showing your artworks and asking to vote for you. Send this video to us and we will publish it on our YouTube channel, which has many hundreds of thousands of subscribers and millions of views. If people like what you say, they will vote for you.
How votes are counted?
The total number of votes is updated daily; to see todays votes, check your page tomorrow. All votes are counted automatically by various social network algorithms. The votes counter is a third party software, which does not belong to us and cannot be altered.
How many entries can I submit?
You can submit as many as you like, but with every additional entry, you will decrease your chances of winning. It is better to attract potential voters to a single page than “spread thinly” with multiple pages.
When this competition ends?
This competition is perpetual and runs in 3-month rounds – Winter, Spring, Summer, and Autumn. One winner is awarded at the end of each round and announced on 31 May, 31 August, 30 November, and 28 February every year.
As a winner, will I get the same service as paid members?
Yes, you will get the full, lifetime Drawing Academy membership, which includes all video lessons and bonuses, your artworks critique and personal support at no extra charge.
How to Enter the Drawing Academy Competition:
Send us an email with the following information:
- Your name or artist name – it will be published on your page
- Title of your story
- Your story:
– Tell about yourself
– What place art takes in your life?
– What challenges do you have in art?
– What do you want to learn in art?
– What do you think about Drawing Academy?
– Why do you want to win the Drawing Academy course?
– Why people should vote for you?
- Your artwork – Minimum width 700 pixels; Maximum file size up to 5MB;
LEGAL: By submitting your entry into this Competition you agree:
- Your competition entry must be relevant to the Drawing Academy Vision, Purpose and Mission
- You can only post your own artwork. Do not infringe on anyone else’s copyrights.
- You are giving your Explicit Consent for your Name (or Artist Name), Story, and Artwork(s) to be published on the Drawing Academy website.
- You consent that your submission is final and you won’t be able to remove or amend it afterwards.