Smartphones and Tablets
1. In Puffin, click the top-right ‘three-dots’ button:
2. Switch on the “Request desktop site”:
3. Refresh the Drawing Academy video lesson page
Chrome web browser:
1. Open the Drawing Academy site in Chrome web browser.
2. Copy the bold line below and paste it into a new browser tab; hit enter:
3. Next to the Flash, choose “Allow” as illustrated below:
4. Refresh the Drawing Academy Video Lesson page
(This needs to be done every time you restart Chrome. Thank you, Google)
Firefox web browser:
1. In Firefox browser, open the Old Masters Academy site and click the plugin button at the top. Then, click “Allow” and refresh the page:
Other web browsers
For other web browsers’ instructions, check this page »
Still have troubles?
Please visit this page https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ and check if your browser has Flash player installed and enabled.
If it is, but you can’t play videos, copy the link that appears below the words “SHARE YOUR SYSTEM INFO WITH TECH SUPPORT”
Send us that link together with a screenshot of a page where video doesn’t play and we will advise what to do.
Drawing Academy Support