Please make sure you have Flash Player installed and enabled
To watch video lessons, please make sure you have Flash Player enabled on your device.
You can check if it is enabled using this link »
Are you viewing this site on an iPad, iPhone or Android device?
How to install and enable Flash
Before installing Flash, please make sure your browser is up-to-date.
You can check how to install and enable a Flash Player on this page:
I have Flash installed, but video doesn’t show. What should I do?
Web browsers have a Settings page, which includes a flash enabler option. You need to switch “On” that setting and add DrawingAcademy.com to the “Allow” list.
Enabling Flash in Chrome:
- Click the “three dots” icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Chose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Advanced“.
- Scroll down and in the “Privacy and security” section click the “Content settings…” link.
- Scroll down and click the “Flash” link.
- Make sure the setting “Allow sites to run Flash” is enabled and “Ask first” is disabled. Also, in the “Allow” section click the “ADD” button and enter the http://drawingacademy.com site.
Enabling Flash in Safari on Mac:
- Open Safari web browser and open the http://drawingacademy.com website. Click “Safari” next to the apple icon in the top-left corner of your screen and chose “Preferences“.
- Select “Adobe Flash Player“. From the “When visiting other websites” menu, choose “On“, and then click “Done“.
- Next to the “drawingacademy.com” that is appearing in “Currently Open Websites“, choose “On” in the menu on the right.
For other web browsers’ instructions, check this page »